Κυριακή 22 Μαΐου 2011

Week 8


This was the last week before the break for the Easter vacations, also it was the week that we had to present the first part of our group assignment, meaning that there was no actual lecture this time.

During the group assignment a large variety of topics were presented by each team, each and every of them was equally interesting. The main themes of these assignments was pc gaming, Windows OS, Printers and Hard Drives.

It was interesting and fascinating at the same time, to watch different groups presenting with their own unique way their essays. Some students were nervous, others were more calm, others had more experience but things went smoothly in general and everyone performed more than decently. About myself, I was bit concerned about my performance before I started, however due to my experience in presentations I was able to pull it off and got the unofficial title of the best presenter.

In the very end, we gave our professor the url of our site for the group assignment and after some casual talk and wishes for pleasant vacations, we left the class and got ready to enjoy our vacations.

G.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου