Κυριακή 22 Μαΐου 2011

Week 11


So after a quite long time, it has come to this, the last entry of the blog. Before actually talking about the lecture, I would like to say that blogging (even if it was for an assignment) was something I had never done till now and I thoroughly enjoyed.

Now to the actual part, this week there was no actual lecture, but once more we had to present the 2nd part of our group assignment. More specifically we had to present the web site we created as a team and also to discuss about the experience of us working as a group.

Everyone's performance this time (presentation-wise) has improved and each time performed really well.

I would like to close this last entry of the blog by saying that I learned a lot during this semester and that I can't wait to see what the future holds for me during the next semester.

So, until we meet again...
Take care.

G.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
- Douglas Adams

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου